AIIMS 2019 Entrance Exam notification available on this website. All the candidates can check the AIIMS Entrance Exam 2019 important dates from this web page. AIIMS 2019 is a chain of autonomous public medical institutes that offer admission to aspiring students in various medical courses like MBBS, P.H.D programs etc. The parent AIIMS institute was established in the year 1956 with the aim of imparting quality education in various medical fields.
AIIMS 2019 Entrance Exam
Known for its best medical education, AIIMS has attracted talented students who aim to pursue higher education in various medical fields. Thus AIIMS Entrance 2019 is a license for these students in order to get admission in AIIMS colleges. Lakhs of students appear for this tough exam every year. The competition is strong and the deserving are awarded admission in AIIMS 2019.
The entrance is conducted twice a year. The exam consists of multiple choice questions. There is one mark awarded for a correct answer and a wrong answer cost a negative 1/3rd mark each. Students have to work hard for the whole year in order to excel in the examination. There are coaching classes that provide quality guidance for aspiring students to excel in the examination.
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply and appear for AIIMS entrance 2019, a candidate has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria. Even if a single criterion is missing, the candidate is not eligible to apply for the exam. Hence, it is important to check the eligibility criteria before applying for AIIMS 2019.
- He must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must not be less than or equal to 35 years of age as on 01 January 2019.
- A candidate applying for MBBS course must have the passed12th or equivalent exam from a recognized university. She/he must have scored aggregate 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. There is the relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates to 50%. The candidates who have given their 12th standard exam are also eligible to apply
- The candidate applying for M.D must have a Bachelor’s degree in the respective field and the candidates applying for P.H.D program must have a master’s degree.
AIIMS 2019 Application form
Aspiring candidates must log in to the official website of AIIMS 2019 Entrance Exam i.e. www.aiimsexams.org and fill in the application form. All the necessary fields and information must be completely filled by the candidate as Incomplete forms are liable to rejection. Also, you must check in with the eligibility criteria before applying as candidates failing to adhere to the eligibility criteria can also be subjected to rejection.
The candidate has to pay application fee without which the AIIMS 2019 application is considered to be incomplete. For open category, the fee is 1000 while for SC/ST, it is 800. Candidates belonging to the OPH category are exempted from paying an application fee. The fee must be paid either through the card or through challan issued by any State Bank of India branch.
AIIMS 2019 Important dates [Tentative]
Candidates aspiring to appear for AIIMS 2019 Entrance must keep himself notified with the important dates associated with the entrance and other admission procedures. Here’s a list of important dates which will help you:
- Status of Applications and publishing the AIIMS PG Entrance Admit Card –October 2019
- Online Entrance Examination – 9 November
- Result of written examination –November 2019
- AIIMS PG Counselling 2019 – 9 December onwards.
- Application Status and publishing the Admit card –November 2019
- Online Entrance Examination –November 2019
- Result of written examination –December 2019
For Ph. D:
- Application Status and publishing the Admit card – 7 January 2019
- Written Examination in both online and offline mode – 17 January 2019
- Result of written examination – 20 January 2019
- Entrance Exam Date – Sunday, June 2019
- Online registration begins – February 2019
- Online registration ends – March 2019 Up To 5 P.M
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
The admit card is made available on the official website of AIIMS 2019 www.aiimsexams.org at least a week before the exam date. Candidates have to provide their registration number and download they are admitted card and take its printout. The admit card is a very important document, hence must be handled with care. A candidate will not be allowed to sit for an exam in the absence of admit card. Also, the AIIMS 2019 admit card should be retained by students for further admission rounds.
AIIMS 2019 Answer Key
The solution for the examination paper is made available on the official website of AIIMS 2019. This is to help students to analyze their performance in the entrance exam and accordingly make further admission plans. The students have to download the answer key from the official website by providing their roll no.
It should be noted that the answer key will be available to only students who have appeared for the AIIMS entrance 2019 examination. After the declaration of results, the cut-off is decided by AIIMS 2019 based on the merit of the students. The students have to have a score above the cut-off value in order to get shortlisted for further counseling procedure.
AIIMS Counselling Procedure 2019
The shortlisted students will be eligible for further AIIMS 2019 counselling rounds. The first round will be in July, second in August and 3rd in last week of August. All students who have qualified in the entrance are eligible for counseling and will not be issued any separate letter.
The candidates will be allotted seats based on their merit with the initial filling of SC/ST seats. Candidates have to bring all the original documents at the time of counseling. Inability to report or provide documents will lead to the giving of a seat to someone else. Thus, the candidate should read all the rules in advance.
AIIMS 2019 Contact details
|Address||Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,|
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 1100608
|Our Location||Convergence Block,|
1st Floor [ Mon-Fri 9.30AM -5.00PM, Sat 9.30AM-1.00PM]
|Telephone Numbers||91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900|
|Fax Nos||91-11-26588663, 26588641|
|E-mail ids||“Assistant Controller of Examinations” [email protected]|
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018