AIMCET 2019 entrance exam latest update news from this website. You can check the AIMCET 2019 application form, admit card and important dates from our web page. All India MCA Common Entrance Test or AIMCET is a national level exam held every year in the month of June-July. Thousands of aspirants apply every year, in order to test put their talent and knowledge through its paces.
The former is conducted by Ministry of Human Resource Development, which is backed by the Indian Institute of Technology located in Roorkee. This AIMCET 2019 exam acts as a barrier on the road to gain admittance to one of the top colleges in India, which is the IIT Roorkee.
AIMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The question paper will comprise a total of 200 questions, distributed amongst 4 different subjects as follows:
- Mathematics- 100 questions, being the maximum weight given.
- Computer Awareness- 40 questions, related to current affairs in the computer awareness and to the subject.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning:40 questions.
- General Awareness: Given the least weighting i.e. 20 questions.
For every correct answer, 4 marks will be added to the total marks of the candidates. For every wrong answer, negative marks will be given and one mark will be deducted for the same.
If an answer is left blank, no marks shall be awarded, nor will any marks be deducted.
AIMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the AIMCET 2019 application form, the candidate shall read the following points to confirm if he/she is eligible or not.
- Only aspirants who reside in India can apply for the entrance exam, and any form from a person residing outside India will be rejected.
- The applicant must be a graduate and should qualify in the yearly examinations which held at last of every year for 3 years, with Mathematics as a subject.
- The applicant can be a bachelor IF not a graduate, with Mathematics as a subject.
How to Apply For AIMCET 2019
Students who wish to appear for the AIMCET 2019 examination can apply via two ways which are mentioned as follows:
- Offline Mode: The application forms will be made available in the Post Offices. The candidate can go to the nearest post office and submit the AIMCET application form fees, an application form will be given to the applicant and he/she has to send the form along with the application fees in form of a demand draft or Bank Challan to the concerned in charge. The address where the form is to be sent will be provided on the official website or to the postmaster.
- Online Mode: If the aspirant has opted for this method, he/she shall go to the official website and create an account. Then information like name, date of birth shall be disclosed, the applicant must double-check the information as if there is any error in typing, the person himself or herself will be deemed as liable for the same. A scanned photograph is to be uploaded and the fees are to be paid via net banking or a printout of the form along with demand draft attached shall be mailed to the head office.
NOTE-The candidates shall send all the forms at the following address:
Education Continuation Centre- New Block
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Official Website: https://www.iitr.ac.in/
AIMCET 2019 Admit Card
Once the details of the applicants have been verified and students eligible are selected, then the AIMCET 2019 admit cards are uploaded on the official website, the candidates who are eligible, shall login and download the admission form. Hard copies in the form of printouts are to be taken and 4-5 copies are to be kept as a backup or for future reference and provided for whenever and wherever required.
It native shall be taken by the candidate when going to the examination hall, as it acts as a proof of AIMCET eligibility and is to be therefore checked by the invigilator, and failing to do so will prevent the student from entering the examination hall.
AIMCET Answer Key 2019
The former comprises of the answers to the question papers and can be more than 1 if there were the different set of question papers in the examination. After a few days of examination, the concerned will upload the answer keys and students can go to the official website and download the AIMCET 2019 answer key in order to get an idea of marks the will score in the examination.
AIMCET 2019 Important Dates
- Application forms will be made available to the aspirants during the month of January or February of 2019.
- Last day for submission of application will be the last day of April 2019.
- Exams will be conducted in the 1st week of June.
Any changes in the mentioned date, on the AIMCET official website, shall be considered final. It is advised that students should check the official website every day in order to avoid any confusion
Students shall check for the cut-off percentage on the official website or in any local daily. In order to get an idea about the cut-off, students can download previous year’s cut-off of aggregate.
AIMCET 2019 Contact Details
|Address||Office of AIMCET, Centre for Continuing Education (New Block), Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee – 247 667 (Uttaranchal).|
|Test Period||All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET 2019) is generally held in Month of June|
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018