AIPMT 2019 latest information is available on this web page. You can check the AIPMT 2019 application form and eligible candidates can apply for AIPMT 2019. AIPMT ( All India Pre Medical Test) is a national level medical test conducted by CBSE. This year the exam will be conducted on May 3, 2019.
The medical aspirants should fill the AIPMT 2019 application form online and submit to the Central Board of Secondary Education. There are many important dates which are to be kept in mind like eligibility, last date to fill and submit an application form, the pattern of the exam, syllabus, AIPMT 2019 admit card download, exam date, answer key, cut-offs and counseling dates and all this information is given here below.
AIPMT 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility for AIPMT indicates the age limit, educational qualification, nationality and other criteria. In order to be eligible for AIPMT 2019, candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying marks in their class 10+2 examination. This minimum marks requirement is defined for each category.
In case the candidate is yet to appear in the class 12 exam, he/she is provisionally eligible to appear in the exam. Admission and counseling will be subject to fulfillment of the minimum marks criteria. Candidate should be either an Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
AIPMT Educational Qualification
The candidate must have obtained minimum qualifying marks in the class 10+2 exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with 40%-50% marks aggregate for general(50%) and other categories.
B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
AIPMT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The All India Pre Medical / Dental Test will be a pen and paper based exam containing 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
The syllabus is given for test takers and is generally based on topics taught in class XI and XII in various education boards. Various practice papers, mock tests, coaching at good centers, self-studies help a lot to cover the syllabus of AIPMT 2019.
1.Physical world and measurement, Electrostatics
- Kinematics Current Electricity
- Laws of Motion, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Work, Energy and Power Electromagnetic, Induction and Alternating Currents
- The Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Electromagnetic Waves 6. Gravitation, Optics
- Properties of Bulk Matter, D Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Thermodynamics, Atoms, and Nucleir
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Electronic Devices
- Oscillations and Waves.
1.Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State
- Structure of Atom Solutions
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties Electrochemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Surface Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, General Principles, and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Equilibrium p- Block Elements
- Redox Reactions d and f Block Elements
- Hydrogen Coordination, Compounds
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals) Haloalkanes and Haloarenes 11. Some p-Block Elements, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers 12. Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids 13. Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Environmental Chemistry, Biomolecules
- Diversity in Living World, Reproduction
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Genetics and Evolution
- Cell Structure and Function, Biology and Human Welfare
- Plant Physiology, Biotechnology, and Its Applications
- Human Physiology, Ecology, and Environment
AIPMT 2019 Admit Card
According to the official notice of CBSE Board, AIPMT Admit card 2019 will be uploaded very soon. Those students looking for the admit card they keep visiting on official websites of hosting board.Hall ticket is a very important document to check the validity of the candidate for the exam. Applicants Firstly visit the official website at www.apicet.org.in
AIPMT Answer Key 2019
Students can check the Answer keys for each set and check their answers. They can calculate their marks in AIPMT exam. Calculation of their marks will help them to analyze whether they will be able to qualify AIPMT 2019 exam or not. After this score estimation with the help of Question Paper and Answer Key. candidates can compare their score with last year. This will help them to shortlist their choices for AIPMT 2019 counselling.
The cut-offs for AIPMT 2019 exam are published on the official CBSE website every year. The cutoffs are considered for admissions into MBBS/BDS nationwide every year. The ranks and minimum scores are important to be known for admission into various medical colleges in India.
AIPMT 2019 Counselling Procedure
Online Counseling shall be conducted on the basis of AIPMT 2019 Result declared by the CBSE, New Delhi.
It involves various stages as given below-
- Main counseling registration.
- Locking of choices.
- The process of Seat allotment in Round 1.
- Round 1 result publication.
- Reporting at the allotted colleges.
- The Same procedure of further rounds.
- Publication of vacant seats.
- Re choice filling online.
Best of luck for AIPMT which is the most prestigious medical exam.
AIPMT Contact details 2019
AIPMT 2019Help Line 011-22041807, 22041808 AIPMT 2019 Toll-Free Number 1800118002 Office Address: Central Board Of Secondary Education Shiksha Kendra, 2 - Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018