APICET 2019 important instruction is available from this website. You can check the APICET 2019 application form, Eligibility criteria, and more information this page. APICET or ICET 2019 known as the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) for admission for the courses M.B.A and M.A of all Universities in Andhra Pradesh and the colleges affiliated to it.
Conducted by the Kakatiya University, this ICET exam was held in the year 2005, 2006, 2012 and 2013 to 2019. ICET exam is conducted by the university in on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
It would be better for the students to visit the allotted APICET 2019 exam center before the exam so that he or she can save time and be tension free since the students are not allowed to take u the exam if they are late and they are suggested to reach the hall earlier.
APICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria to appear for this integrated common entrance exam (ICET)
- It is necessary that the candidates should belong to Indian nationality and stay att the local and non-local status requirements laid down by the educational institutions of Andhra Pradesh, regulations (regulations of admission) order of the year 1974 as amended up to date.
- If the candidates do not belong to the Indian nationality, they should satisfy the needs and rules of the concerned universities.
- The candidates should possess the following educational qualifications before seeking admissions and appear for the exam. They are as follows:
- Students who are appearing for MBA should have passed in any recognized Bachelors Degree Examination that has a minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories like SC and ST) in the qualifying Examination.
- Students who are appearing for MCA, must have passed and hold the degree in any recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories like SC and ST) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10th class and any recognized qualification of minimum two years.
- If the student has done the previous qualifications through distance mode program, h or she should have the recognition by the joint committee of UGC (University Grants Commission), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and DEC (Distance Education Bureau)
- The students who are appearing for the final year degree exams will also be eligible to appear for this exam 2019.
- Students who are selected for admission into any college depends on the recognition and affiliation by the statutory bodies.
- The qualifying marks in these APICET 2019 exams is allotted to be 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for the SC and ST students.
APICET 2019 important Instructions
- Candidates who wish to apply for this exam are requested to fill the particulars carefully online in the online application. Other required information should also be collected and the relevant documents should be kept near while filling the form.
- After submitting the online application form, in the case of any corrections the have to be incorporated in it, the candidate can login to the official website of APICET 2019 (http://www.apicet.org.in/) with his details and modify the information. If the candidate wants to change any information, which he or she is not allowed to change direction on the website, a candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the ‘submit complaint’ in help desk provided on the home page of the website. The data will be changes only if the documentary evidence is satisfactory. Hence, it is very important that the candidate should fill the online application form carefully.
- Documental information can be collected as mentioned below:
- by providing the hall ticket number of the qualifying degree
- date of birth, that is, the birth certificate or the SSC or equivalent certificate of the candidate
- the local candidate certificate issued by the MRO or any competent authority.
- category certificate
- And the certificate of any special category NCC, PH, Sports etc.
How to fill the APICET 2019 Application Form
- A recent passport size digital color photograph which is a minimum size of 30 kb. The picture has to be used for uploading. And a digital signature of the candidate which is of size 15 kb of the candidate for uploading.
- Examination center to which the candidate wishes to appear for the APICET 2019 exam.
- Gender of the candidate. Male and Female.
- Community certificate (non-monitory and minority community certificate)
- Mobile number of the candidate.
- Email id of the candidate, since the notifications will be sent to this email id only
- Place where the student did her or his final graduation (Urban or rural area)
- The payment for the above-mentioned procedure is Rs. 250 and can be paid through credit bank, debit card or DD.
APICET 2019 Counselling Procedure
Also, the students who have attended the entrance exam are alone not eligible for admission for MBA and MCA. They should possess other features like:
- The students should appear for counseling in the notified Centers.
- After being selected in the counseling, the students should compulsorily apply in response to the admission notification issued by the authority of the concerned institution. (For part-time/evening/distance mode).
iii. And it is also necessary that the students should satisfy all the eligibility conditions of the admission stipulated by the concerned authority where he has been placed.
Other information about the exam details, syllabus, pattern, model question papers and answer keys and the papers of previous year’s papers will be available on the APICET 2019 official website mentioned above. The books and PDF for the suggested reference and study material can be suggested and are available in many educational sites. The books can also be ordered online or students can attend coaching classes for this exam. Other details regarding the exam and the dates will be put up on the site once decided.
APICET 2019 contact details
ICET-2019 Office University College of Commerce and Business Management, KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal–506009, ANDHRA PRADESH. Phones: 0870-2438088. Fax: 0870-2458088 E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.apicet.org.in
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018