AP Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2019
Admissions in the government run/allied post graduate medical and engineering/pharmacy colleges in Andhra Pradesh are done through the exams Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AP PGMET) and Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET).
AP PGECET 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test or AP PGECET is conducted in the state of Andhra Pradesh for admissions in post graduate streams of Pharmacy, Engineering, Technology i.e.in M.Pharm, M.Tech, M.E. and Pharm D. The exam is conducted by JNTU, Kakinada. The other body associated with the exam is The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
Eligibility for AP PGECET 2019
- The candidate must be an Indian
- The candidate should belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must have passed the necessary graduation exam i.e. B.Pharm for Admission to M.Pharm and B.E. or B.Tech for admission to M.E or M.Tech in particular streams He /she must also have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in graduation (45% for reserved category candidates).
AP PGECET 2019 Application form
- The AP PGECET 2019 application form is available online on the internet on websites appgecet.org and www.jntuk.edu.in.
- The candidate has to fill all his/her educational and personal details in the application form. He also needs to upload his/her signature and photograph in the online form. The application fee for the exam can be paid through credit /debit card, through online banking, and through AP online centers.
- The application fee for appearing in the PGECET exam is Rs 500 for one test for general candidates and Rs 250 for one test for SC, ST candidates. If a candidate wants to appear for more than one course and test, then he/she has to fill a separate form.
AP PGECET 2019 important dates
- Start of online application process- last week March 2019
- Last date of submitting online exam form-third week April 2019
- Last of submitting examination form with late fee- third week May 2019.
- Downloading of admit cards/hall tickets start from- 10 days before exam date
- Dates of examination – Last week of May 2019.
Schedule of AP PGECET 2019
_____ May 2019- Nano Technology From 10 am to 12 noon, Computer Science and Information Technology from 2 pm to 4 pm.
______ May 2019- Electronics and Communication/Bio tech/Aerospace- From 10 am to 12 noon. Civil/Mechanical/ Food Technology/ Electric- From 2 pm to 4 pm.
______ May 2019- Instrumentation/Chemical and Metallurgy- From 10 am to 12 noon. Pharmacy/Geo Engineering and Geo Informatics From- 2 pm to 4 pm.
Other details regarding AP PGECET 2019 exam
Any candidates who have qualified GATE/GPAT with good marks need not sit in AP PGECET 2019. The candidates who qualify and hold a rank in AP PGECET 2019 will be admitted to the post graduate colleges after admitting the GPAT/GATE qualified candidates.
The AP PGECET is an objective answer type exam. Each question paper will carry 120 questions with 1 mark each. Duration of the test is 2 hours. The question papers will be specific to the PG course opted by the candidate.
AP PGECET 2019 will be conducted at various cities in Andhra Pradesh. These include Vishakhapatnam, Guntur, Kakinada, Anantapuram, and Tirupathi.
Any queries regarding the exam and the courses can be addressed to the email id [email protected]. Candidates can also resolve their queries on phone. The phone number is 0884-2356255.
Candidates can obtain the course specific syllabus from the website link given below.
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test 2019 or the AP PGMET 2019
The AP PGMET or the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam is conducted in the state of Andhra Pradesh for admissions to the medical colleges that are affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences. Through the AP PGMET 2019 exam, admissions will be done on courses like MD/MS/Diploma and MDS Degree/Diploma.
Eligibility for AP PGMET 2019
The candidate must have passed MBBS/BDS from an institution approved by MCI/DCI. He/she must also have completed his/her internship or would be completing it before last week of March 2019.
AP PGMET 2019 application form
- The AP PGMET 2019 application form is available at the website http://www.digialm.com/EForms/ntruhs/index.html.
- The candidate has to fill his/her details step by step in the application form. He/ she also needs to upload his/her photograph and signature in the application form.
- The fee for the exam can be paid through credit/debit card or through net banking.
- The application fee for the AP PGMET 2019 exam is Rs 3000 for OC and BC candidates. For SC, ST candidates it is Rs 2700.
- After filling the online AP PGMET 2019 online application form and paying the fee, the candidate must take out a hard/print copy of the form. The print out of the form along with copies of educational certificates (attested by a gazetted officer) has to be sent to:
Post Graduate Admissions Committee,
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, AP.P.,
AP PGMET 2019 Important dates
The last date of receiving the print out of the application form along with attested Xerox copies of educational documents by the university is ____ Feb 2019 (5 pm). After 5 pm of ___ Feb 2019, no application forms will be accepted by the university. A candidate can also submit the form in person.
Download of Admit Cards for the MD/MS/Diploma exams can be done from the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/ from Feb 2019 onwards.
- Download of admit cards for MDS/Degree diploma course starts from Feb 2019 Last week.
- Date of examination for MD/MS/Diploma is the first week of March 2019 from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Date of examination of MDS Degree/diploma course is 8th March 201 from 11 to 12.30 pm.
APPG Contact details
CONVENER APPGECET 2019 Ist Floor, Administrative Building, JNT University Kakinada Kakinada – 533003 Andhra Pradesh. Phone : 0884-2356355 Email : [email protected] Official website: http://appgecet.org/ Go to Homepage: Education God
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018