BHU PMT Entrance 2019 notification available from this website. Candidates get more details of BHU PMT Entrance 2019 admit card and important dates available from our web page. BHU PMT 2019 Entrance is also known as Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test. It is an all India level entrance test. This exam is a ticket for aspiring candidates who want to pursue admission in MBBS and various other courses available under the Institute for Medical Studies (IMS).
BHU PMT 2019
This exam is conducted by the Banaras Hindu University. Every year ‘thousands of aspiring candidates appear to BHU PMT Entrance 2019 to try their talent and luck in the BHU PMT exam. The exam is conducted in two part i.e. prelims ad main exam. The joint result of both the exams is used to grant score to the students and thus shortlist those for admission to the various courses affiliated to Banaras University. The exam is conducted every year in the month of May-June.
BHU PMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 exam or equivalent examination recognized by the state or central university ad must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For applying for MBBS course, a candidate must have an aggregate of 50% marks for open category, 45% for general-PC and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- A candidate who has appeared for a qualifying examination are also eligible for applying for BHU PMT 2019.
- For applying for B-Pharmacy, a candidate must have 60% for open category ad 55% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- The age for being eligible for BHU PMT is 17 years.
BHU PMT Application form 2019
Candidates who want to apply for BHU PMT Entrance 2019 must apply online through the official website www.bhu.ac.in/is or www.bhu.ac.in and fill the application form. Incomplete forms are rejected ad hence the candidate must check that he has duly filled the complete form and provided all correct information.
The candidate will get a registration number which he/she must retain for future admission procedure. The BHU PMT application fee for open category students is 1000 while for SC/ST/PWD is 600 rupees. Candidates can pay by credit/debit card, mobile payment, net banking etc. Without the BHU PMT fee payment, the application is considered to be incomplete. The candidate must retain the fee receipt.
BHU PMT 2019 Important dates
The candidate must keep himself notified with the important dates associated with the BHU PMT Entrance 2019. The important dates are updated on the official website for the candidates to check in. Below table lists the important dates associated with the exam.
|BHU PMT application release date||1st week of January 2019|
|Last date of filling and submitting the form||End of February 2019|
|BHU PMT Admit card available||1st week of April 2019|
|BHU PMT Screening date||2nd week of May 2019|
|BHU PMT Main Exam date||2nd week of June 2019|
BHU PMT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card is made available on the official website at least seven days before the BHU PMT 2019 exam date. The students have to download and print the admit card by login into the website ad providing their roll number. It should be noted that no BHU PMT Entrance 2019 admit card will be issued by post. Also, the candidate must not hamper damage the card and retain it for the whole admission procedure. The candidate must provide the admit card at the time of examination and if he or she fails to do so, they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
BHU PMT 2019 Answer Key
The solutions of the questions that have appeared in the examination will be made available on the official exam website in the form of the answer key. Only the students who have appeared for the exam will be able to download the BHU PMT Entrance 2019 answer key. The answer key will provide the candidate a clear idea of his/her performance in the exam and hence the candidate can plan for further admission procedure.
BHU PMT Result Cut-off 2019
These are the minimum marks required for being eligible for the desired course offered by Banaras Hindu University. Candidates thus have to obtain a score in BHU PMT 2019 which is more than the listed cut-off. The cut-offs are set differentially for each course after the declaration of the result.
BHU PMT 2019 Counselling Procedure
The BHU PMT counselling procedure is for the shortlisted students. They have to follow the follow the following procedure:
- They will have to log in to the official website and check in the counselling details provided.
- As per the merit, the counseling dates are allotted to the shortlisted students.
- The candidate has to confirm both his merit and BHU PMT counselling date on the official website.
- He/she must select the appropriate center and be present at the time of counseling procedure.
- Candidate must select the choices he/she wants to give.
- Candidate will be allotted seat based on merit aid availability of seats.
- The candidate has not provided all necessary documents in original ad attested at the time of counselling and claiming of the allotted seat.
- A candidate once allotted is out of the admission procedure ad has to confirm his/her seat.
BHU MCA 2019 contact details
The Chairman, Core group, Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Banaras Hindu University Barkachha, Mirzapur Uttar Pradesh, INDIA Email: [email protected]
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018