ECET- Engineering Common Entrance Test
It is an Engineering Common Entrance Test which is conducted for admission in all kinds of engineering courses and in the Information Technology sector in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State. ECET 2019 exam will be conducted in May 2019 and online application form for ECET 2019 will be released in March 2019. We recommend you to read the full article for more details.
ECET 2019 Application form
Candidates can apply online through the official website of ECET. Candidates have to fill the ECET 2019 application form in a correct way and they are nothing extra than what has been asked for needs to be submitted. Candidates have to fill the level of their Diploma, their age, and gender etc.
ECET 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility is determined by the following:
- Criterion 1: – They must have a Diploma in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education.
- Criterion 2: – Any other Diploma recognized by the State Government.
- Criterion 3: – Candidates should have passed the 3yr B.sc examination with Mathematics from any of the recognized university.
- Criterion 4: – Candidates who are pursuing a diploma or if they are in their final year of Diploma courses are also eligible for the examination.
- Criterion 5: -B.Sc. candidates in their relevant courses have scored 45% are also eligible for the examination.
ECET 2019 Participating institutes
Indian Institutes are of global reputation. ECET is the national level entrance exam, conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University on behalf of the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. They are churning out the students that match global standards of competence.
ECET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can apply for three types of courses that are Engineering course, Pharmacy Course and B.SC Mathematics.
The ECET Engineering Course consists of three subjects:
The ECET Pharmacy Course consists of four subjects’ i.e.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
ECET B.Sc Mathematics Course consists of three subjects i.e.
- Analytical Ability
- Communicative Ability
How to apply for ECET 2019
Candidates can apply online through it official website http://tsecet.in/Instructions.aspx and . Candidate can take out the print out of the application and fill it at home in consultation with friends and family and submit it as a hard copy also. After filling the application form, candidates can download the admit card from the official website. If a candidate fills up the form erroneously, it can be corrected.
ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
In the ECET engineering course, the paper consists of three section namely physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The entrance exam is a written exam which consists of Multiple Choice questions based on the 10+2 syllabus. There is no negative marking in the exam.
In the ECET pharmacy course, the paper consists of four sections namely pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacognosy, pharmacology. All sections are of 50 marks each. It is a written exam which is based on 10+2 syllabus.
In the ECET B.Sc. (Mathematics) course, the paper consists of three section namely mathematics, Analytical Ability, and Communicative English. Mathematics carries 100marks. Analytical Ability and Communicative English is of 50 Marks each. This paper is also a written exam and is also based on 10+2 syllabus.
ECET 2019 results
Results can be easily accessed on the official website i.e. http://www.jntuk.edu.in
ECET 2019 Contact Details
The Convener AP-ECET-2019 OFFICE Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur, Ananthapuramu – 515 002 E-Mail : [email protected] Website : & http://tsecet.in
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018