GATE 2019 required documents: GATE functions on an online exam mode and everything right from the application to the results are declared online. Being a computerized process, the application and the conduction of the exam are a little different that the others.
GATE 2019 required documents
So after you have filled GATE application form online and the dates for the registration have been declared, there are certain GATE 2016 documents that need to be submitted. Care needs to be taken that that document needs to be submitted as per the directions that have been placed in the format. While men have to pay 1500 INR via the online mode of payment, the women have to pay INR 750 for the same exam. This a homogenous structure which needs to be followed as per the Government of Indi guidelines is a homogenous pattern through all the categories.
These are the Required documents for GATE 2019
1. A certificate released by principle for final year students: While you may be still in a course that you are doing, maybe a graduation or a post-graduation.If you are in the final year, you may apply for the Gate exam. And for this, you need to have a certificate from the Principal of your college duly stamped and signed. The form for such a request is freely available on all the websites, and you have to download the form and then get it stamped and signed.
2. Caste certificate: SC/ST/PWD Certificate: This certificate needs to be provided for the GATE eligibility criteria for appearing in the exam under any of these categories. You would also need to apply if you want a scribe to write your exam. Both these documents have to be submitted at the time of the exam. Certain authorities can issue the certificates for you such as:
- The District Magistrate
- Additional District Magistrate
- The collector
- Chief Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue officer not below the Tehsildar Level
- Administrator, Secretary to the Administrator
To obtain a PWD certificate, the perfection officer for this is determined by the Institute for the exam. Though, the GATE authority would not be taking any onus for the certificate that is being issued
Certificate issues by any other official will not be accepted
3. Disability certificate if applicable
4. Scanned photo and sign (latest)
5. Address details, PIN, Aadhar card or any ID card with photo
6. Degree and diploma certificates
Any mistakes made while applying for the GATE exam could render you disqualified for it. The application procedure of the exam is as difficult as the exam Itself. Great care needs to be taken while you are submitting your GATE required documents as any frauds and cheap certificates are easily caught off and are held as a criminal offense.
Dear readers are you one of them who want to apply online for GATE 2019 entrance test, then you has reached on the right site. Indian institute of technology examination authority has released a latest notice to begin the GATE 2019 registration process. Student who are interested to take part in the exam are advised to check the essential document which is required to fill the application form.
All important documents list to fill the GATE 2019 application form is available here to check. Students who are fresher on this page may read this article properly or also check the GATE 2019 notification which contains all important instructions related entrance test.
You can also check the GATE 2019 application fee which is necessary to pay. If you pay the application fee through online or offline mode then your will be get a message on your registered mobile number. Those candidates who will upload the all required document will able to pay the registration fee. List of required document for GATE 2019 registration is also provided in pdf format. Just follow the link to get the file. If you need any help related GATE 2019 exam then you can share with us through the below mentioned comment box.
Latest posts by Hemlata Saini (see all)
- How to crack GATE 2019 – 14 Excellent tips & tricks - Oct 30, 2018
- GATE 2019 eligibility criteria – All conditions - Oct 30, 2018
- GATE 2019 required documents - Oct 30, 2018