Candidates can apply online for Assam CEE 2019. All you need to do is to follow this guide about How to apply for Assam CEE 2019 and register yourself for CEE exam. The Dibrugarh University and the Directorate of Technical Education, DTU, Assam would be conducting the written examination of Assam Combined Entrance Examination, ACEE and this exam would be conducted for the candidates who wish to take admissions in various courses like B.E, B. Tech, MBBS, BDS in various universities or colleges in Assam state.
How to apply for Assam CEE 2019
how to The interested candidates should refer the official sites and dig up the information regarding the admission process. The official notification of the examination schedule and brochure would be published soon by the official board of directors on the official site.
The tentative date for online applying Assam CEE 2019 examination online would be during the first week of April 2019 and within the Last week of April 2019. The exam board will upload the application form after the official notification.
The candidates can apply the application for an online mode. This examination would be a state level examination and by getting qualified in Assam CEE candidates would be able to get admission in various government and private engineering and medical colleges. The candidates have to fill 2 forms such as Form A, the online form uploaded by Dibrugarh University for online application for CEE 2019.
Assam CEE 2019 Application process
- This form would be necessarily filled and submitted by the candidates via online for appearing in the Assam CEE 2019. The candidates should fill the essential personal and academic details in the application form.
- The candidates should be given their valid details, otherwise, the regulating board members will reject your application form from the admission process. The candidates should pay the application fees without any fail.
- The application fees will be varied depending on the categories. The application fees will be paid either on online or offline mode. The application fee is compulsory for the candidates who are going to apply for the Assam Common Entrance Examination.
- The candidates should upload the scanned photo and scanned signature in the Assam CEE 2019 Application form. However, the scanned photo and signature in prescribed format only.
- The candidates should submit the application form without any delay before the last submission date. Otherwise, the board members will not accept your application form.
- Form – B would be an Annexure that would be issued by the directorate of technical education, Assam. This form would have to be filed and submitted at the time of counseling or admission. The candidates should select the desired course and desired college in this application form.
- Being a state level examination, the Assam CEE 2019 would require an academic qualification of HSLC or an equivalent stage for MBBBS and BDS or 12th with English, physics, maths, and chemistry as the domain subjects for B.E and B. Tech.
Assam CEE 2019 Online Application
The prospectus and applications would be available for sale during the first week of April 2019 and the last week of April 2019 would be the last date to apply.
The test date would be in the month of May 2019 and in June 2019 results would be announced. During the month of July 2019, the counseling would start. Candidates who wish to apply for this exam could visit the official site and could click apply online on the applicable registration page.
The candidates who are qualified in the entrance examination how to apply Assam CEE 2019 application form for the counseling process. By selecting the desired course of study and by entering all required necessary details, application form could be submitted successfully via online. For further reference, candidates could get the hard copy of the application form.