In this article, we provide to Karnataka PGCET Counselling Details 2019. Those candidates who want to check Karnataka PGCET 2019 Counselling can download our web page. Admission to M.E or M.Tech courses in the state of Karnataka will be conducted through Karnataka PGCET 2019 counselling process.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2019
The call letter will be sent to those candidates who are selected for the entrance examination. The Karnataka PGCET Counselling Details 2019 will be provided by the university. The counselling time should be given in the call letter. The candidates are requested to download the call letter from the official site.
The candidates should bring the call letter and the original certificate needed by the university. The exam board will provide the direct link to the candidates to download the call letter. If the candidates are not allowed in the counselling process, then they will not be rejected from the application process. The candidates are not allowed for the Karnataka PGCET Counselling Details 2019 if they appear at the time reported in the counselling call letter.
Entry Process for PGCET 2019
The applicants have to follow the process mentioned in the instruction manual for carrying out option entry process. It is provided to the candidates only after the verification of necessary documents at any of the helpline centers available at Karnataka.4
KEA PGCET 2019 Counselling will start in September 2019
KEA will not stand responsible if a candidate forgets to key their options on mentioned time and date. The individual can enter as much number of options as they want. Options registered in the helpline centers will be considered for the seat allotment. Option entry process is conducted prior to the Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2019.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Counselling Process
- Aspirants who have completed their document verification process can now view the official schedule to know the appropriate date for counselling
- They must be at the counselling venue along with needed original documents as mentioned in the official site
- There will be maximum two Karnataka PGCET Counselling Details 2019.
- Students have to pick their choice via PG option entry found on the official website
- The seat allotment for Karnataka PGCET will be mainly on the basis of PGCET 2019 ranks as well as the option registered by the students.
Documents for Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2019
Candidates must understand about the needed documents to be brought with them when appearing for the Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2019. The lists of documents are:
- Original and photocopy of counselling lettering
- Original and photocopy of admit card
- Demand draft is drawn in the favor of KET as mentioned in the information prospects
- Original and two photocopies of 10th and 12th certificates and mark list
- Hall ticket or rank card
- Valid scorecard
- Provisional degree certificate
- Community certificate for OBC, SC, ST or others duly signed by the respective authority
- 4 passport size photograph
- Medical documents described on application form of Karnataka PGCET 2019.
The candidates should present before one hour at the reported time of the counselling process.