In this article, we provide to Law School Admission Test – LSAT 2019. Those candidates who want to check Law School Admission Test 2019 can check our web page. LSAT 2019 is a standardized made by the Law School Admission Council to test the verbal and reading reasoning skills for the user of Indian law schools. It is developed by professionals who specialize in different fields like logic, linguistic, English, and psychometrics.
Thousands of aspirants each year appear for LSAT 2019 to get into one of the several law institutions. The question paper goes through multiple levels of checking so the candidate can be assured that there will be no errors in the paper, and every question will only have one answer. The LSAT 2019 targets the critical thinking skills of an individual through its paper.
LSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The LSAT 2019 Examination is held for many law institutions all over the India. Eligibility criteria differ for all these institutions and must be checked individually by going to their website. If a candidate passes the LSAT 2019 examination but does not meet a respective institution’s criteria, he/she will not be refunded the application fee.
LSAT Registration Process 2019
The candidates need to visit the LSAT 2019 website and register it online. The aspirant will be asked for his/her first name, last name, email ID and a password. After registering, a confirmation mail will be sent to the aspirant’s email address. After verifying and clicking the link on the mail, you can begin filling your LSAT 2019 application form. The candidate must fill the form appropriately, without any mistakes carefully. The form will need the candidate to upload a passport-sized of himself/herself. After successfully submitting the form, the candidate needs to pay the application fee of Rs. 3800/-. This can be done via online or offline modes.
- Online mode: The payment can be done through credit cards. Only Visa and Master cards issued in India are applicable.
- Offline mode: The payment can be done offline via the use of banker’s cheque/demand draft/pay order. Either of these should be drawn in favor of Pearson India Education Services Private Limited and payable at Noida or New Delhi.
LSAT 2019 Important Dates
These dates are of vital importance and must be taken note of or memorized by the candidate appearing for the LSAT examination 2019.
- Last Submission Date of application form (Online mode): May 2019
- Last Submission Date of application form (Offline mode): April 2019
- Release date of admit card/hall ticket: May 2019
- LSAT 2019 examination date: May 2019
- LSAT 2019 result announcement date: June 2019
LSAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card/hall ticket will be released a few days after the last submission date of forms. Candidates who have not submitted the application fee or have not filled the form properly are not applicable to receive the admit cards. The admit card will be made downloadable at the official site of LSAT Admit Card 2019.
The admit card is of vital importance and the candidate must not lose it. It must be carried at all times during the admission procedure, and the candidate can only sit in the examination if he/she has a valid LSAT 2019 admit card. The admit card consists of important details like personal details, date, and venue of the examination and other details about the examination.
LSAT Answer Key 2019
The LSAT Answer key 2019 is released a few days after the examination is over. It provides solutions/answers to all the questions that appeared in the examination. It is a useful asset for the candidates and can be used by them to calculate a number of marks he/she will be able to score in the examination. Depending on this outcome, the candidate may start getting ready for further admission procedures.
LSAT Result 2019 Cut-Off
It is mandatory for the candidate to score above the required merit marks to secure a seat in one of the institutions/colleges. The LSAT cutoff list 2019 may release a few weeks after the examination is over. If a candidate does not score above the merit marks, his/her chances to get admission into a college significantly reduces. Because of this, it is important to check the previous year’s LSAT 2019 cut-off list to get an idea of how many marks do one need to score to get qualified.The cut-off mark list is based on many things including the following:
The cut-off mark list is based on many things including the following:
- Number of candidates appearing in the LSAT 2019 examination
- Number of candidates appearing in the examination
- Difficulty level of examination
- Number of candidates passing the examination
- Number of seats available in the institutions
LSAT Contact Details
Phone support - number - +91 7863027791
E-mail support - [email protected]
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018