MAT 2019 or Management Aptitude Test details 2019 is available here to check. Candidates can download the MAT 2019 or Management Aptitude Test 2019 from our website. Management Aptitude Test or MAT was started in the year 1988 as a single common entrance through which different business schools in India could take their admissions.
The Ministry of Human Resource and Development approved MAT as a nationwide entrance course for the post graduate MAT or Management Aptitude Test 2019 course viz. MBA. MAT has 600+ business schools attached to it. Any business school in India or abroad can take admission on the basis of MAT. The candidate can choose either computer based test or paper based test for MAT.
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed and obtained a graduate degree. All the graduation streams are eligible for MAT.
- The degrees must have been obtained from a UGC/UPSC/AICTE recognized institution.
- The course of the degree must have been recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- Candidates appearing for their final year graduation exam may also appear for MAT 2019. They must be able to able to show some proof of their graduation clearance at the time of admissions.
MAT 2019 Application Form
There are three ways of applying for MAT Application Form 2019. They are given below.
- Applying online on the MAT 2019 website In this method the candidate is required to:
- Register online on website of MAT,
- Fill the online form step by step with all the educational and personal details
- Upload scanned copy of signature and photograph.
- Pay the fee of Rs 1200 online by using credit/debit card or net banking.
MAT Apply Online 2019
- Applying online on the website but later printing the application form and sending it to the required address- In this method, the candidate is required to:
- First, make a demand draft of Rs. 1200 in favor of All India MAT Apply Online 2019 Association payable at New Delhi.
- Enter personal, educational and demand draft details in MAT Apply Online 2019.
- Take a print out of the application form, attach a photo and sign the application form’s printout.
- Send the document and the DD to the given AIMA address.
- Applying through AIMA Bulletin- In this method, the candidates can directly purchase the application form from AIMA Nodal centers or from AIMA, New Delhi, at a cash payment of Rs 1200.
MAT Application Fee 2019
The application fee for MAT 2019 is Rs 1200. Candidates can pay the fee online through credit/debit card or net banking. The candidates can also pay the fee through demand draft. A DD of Rs 1200 has to be made in favor of All India MAT or Management Aptitude Test 2019 Association payable at New Delhi.
MAT Timetable 2019
- Last date of sale of forms: NA
- Last date of online registration: NA
- Last date for submission of filled in application forms/online registration forms of AIMA- Tuesday APRIL 2019
MAT 2019 Admit Card
The MAT Admit Cards 2019 (for both computer and paper-based test) can be downloaded from the AIMA website link http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx on or after the date 25th April 2019. The MAT Admit Cards 2019 will have the exam details like roll number of the candidates, his/her name, test venue details, test timings etc printed clearly on them.
- Date of paper-based MAT 2019 -3rd May 2019(Sunday), from10 am to 12.30 pm
- Date of computer based test-9TH May 2019, test timings will be notified later to the candidates.
- List of MAT 2019 examination centers
The candidates can obtain the name of all test centers from the website link given below. They would be required to quote them in their MAT 2019 examination forms.https://apps.aima.in/matmay15/TestCentreMAY15.pdf. The candidates have to carry the admit cards to the test centers as they will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they do not show the MAT Admit Cards 2019 in the examination hall.
MAT Exam pattern 2019
MAT is an objective answer type examination where a total of 200 questions have to be answered in 150 minutes. The questions are arranged into 5 sections. These are:
- Language comprehension
- Mathematical skills
- Data analysis and sufficiency
- Intelligence and critical reasoning
- Indian and global environment
The syllabus and preparation standard of MAT Exam Structure 2019 who have completed at least 3 years of graduation and have studied in Indian education environment of 10+2+3 years. The mathematical skill section requires knowledge of mathematics up to the 10th level of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) mathematics syllabus.
MAT Preparation 2019
The Syllabus of CAT and mat ARE same. Candidates preparing for either can appear for both. Specialized coaching institutes provide coaching classes and specialized study material that is highly recommended.
Sample questions for the MAT 2019 exam can be obtained from the website link given below MAT Preparation 2019.
For all MAT related queries, please contact Phone : 011-47673020 / 24638896 E-mail: [email protected]
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂