MHT CET MCA is an entrance exam conducted by the DTEM. MHT CET MCA exam is held at the state level to get admission in MCA, Only Maharashtra residencies can apply for the MHT CET MCA 2019 exam. MHT CET MCA is a common entrance test to gain admittance to the MCA course and is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra.
MHT CET MCA 2019
Thousands of aspirants put their knowledge and ability through its paces to secure a seat in one of the best institutions for MCA across the India. MHT CET MCA 2019 is a state level entrance test, which means aspirants who reside in the state i.e. Maharashtra can only apply. It is held every year, for admission to the 1st year or 2nd year whatever the case may be. It is generally held in the month of March. The former is a computer based test.
MHT CET MCA 2019 Exam Pattern
The MHT CET MCA exam 2019 will be conducted on the computer, and the questions will be in MCQ form, 4 options will be given and the candidate must choose only 1 option which by him/her is the most relevant one. There will be a total of 50 questions and a maximum number of marks that can be attained are 200, 4 marks being awarded for every correct answer. There will be negative marking and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The MHT CET MCA exam will last for 90 minutes and the paper will be divided into two parts which are as follows:
- General Aptitude: 25 questions
- Computer Concepts: 25 questions
The MHT CET MCA exam will be conducted only in English medium and there will not be any translation provided for the same. Any answer left unanswered will not fetch any marks to the candidate.
MHT CET MCA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the entrance MHT CET MCA exam 2019, the candidates shall validate if they are eligible for the exam or not, by confirming these points:
- The candidate should be a bachelor, in a continuous period of 3 years and the degree should be issued by a known by the Association of Indian Universities.
- He must have scored a minimum of 45% with statistics or mathematics in class 12 mentioned in the detailed marks certificate. The students falling under ST or SC category can apply only if they have achieved a minimum of 40% in the same as mentioned.
- Post graduate candidates must have passed 2 years of examination from a University recognized by Association of Indian University and shall have scored a minimum of 45% with statistics or mathematics as a subject in class 12. ST/SC applicants can apply with a minimum aggregate of 40%.
- Candidates who are waiting to give final year examination of any course can also apply.
MHT CET MCA Important Dates 2019
Application forms will be made available in the first week of February and the last date of submission will be during the 2nd week of March. MHT CET MCA Admit cards will be issued in the 3rd week of March. The MHT CET MCA 2019 exam will be held on March 2019, or March 2019, on a computer. Candidate must check the official website regularly for any updates, any if any, so is to be deemed as final.
How to apply for MHT CET MCA 2019
- The aspirants will have to apply online via the official website of MHT CET MCA i.e. https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ and click on apply now button.
- The candidate must fill necessary details and click on submit now button.
- Login credentials will be emailed to the candidate on his/her email which he filled during the process of registration and will also be sent via an SMS to the registered mobile number.
- The candidate must log in with same credentials and the application form is to be filled, and the candidates are advised to double check the details as he/she will be deemed liable for any error which occurs due to his/her mistake.
- A scanned copy of passport sized photograph is to be upload and the payment has to be made via online banking through any of the methods mentioned there.
MHT CET MCA Admit Card 2019
The candidate shall look for admit cards section on the official website regularly. If any, the candidate shall fill his id and password which he opted for during the registration process. He/she is advised to take 4-5 printouts of the same, to submit if one is asked for the registration process. The MHT CET MCA admit card is to be taken by the candidate when going to the examination hall, and if he/she fails to do so will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
MHT CET MCA Answer Key 2019
It refers to the document which contains all the MHT CET MCA exam answers and will be uploaded once the examination gets over. The students will get an idea of how much marks they will be scoring the examination and can practice the question papers of last years and can grade their performance.
MHT CET MCA Result 2019 & Cut off
The MHT CET MCA result will be declared on the official website and can be seen once I am made available. If the candidate scores above cut-off (which will be mentioned on the website too) he/she has a chance to gain admittance to one of the colleges.
3, Mahapalika Marg, Opp. Metro Cinema, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: 022 2264 1150
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018