MP DMAT 2019 is a medical entrance exam for admission in various medical institutions of Madya Pradesh. MP DMAT is a state level medical exam for admission in MP. MP DMAT 2019 stands for Madhya Pradesh Dental Medical Admission Test. It is a state level medical entrance exam conducted by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) of Madhya Pradesh. The MP DMAT Exam is conducted for the admission to various medical and dental colleges situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MP DMAT 2019
The MP DMAT Exam 2019 is a license to admission to MBBS or BDS courses. It takes more than 2000 MBBS and BDS seats in about more than 20 medical colleges across Madhya Pradesh. It is a tough competitive exam. Every year thousands of aspiring candidates appear for this MP DMAT Exam, in order to get admission into various government and private medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
Various tuitions and coaching classes provide aid to the students aspiring to appear for MP DMAT 2019. The MP DMAT Exam paper will consist of total 200 questions which will be objective type and based on the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. Each subject will comprise of 50 questions. There will be 1 mark awarded for the correct answer. The duration of the MP DMAT Exam will be 3 hours.
MP DMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates aspiring to appear for MP DMAT 2019 must fulfill certain eligibility criteria. If a candidate fails to fulfill the eligibility criteria, he/she will be suspended from the admission procedure at any stage. Here is a list of eligibility criteria which are mandatory for a candidate to fulfill in order to appear for MP DMAT 2019.
The candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh or must have pursued an education in the school or college situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th standard HSC exam or appearing for the same from a recognized state or central board.
- The candidate must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The candidate should not be less than 17 years of age as mentioned in the guidelines laid by APDMC.
MP DMAT 2019 Application form
In order to appear for MP DMAT 2019, a candidate has to submit a completely filled application form as incomplete forms are subjected to rejection. The candidates applying for MP DMAT 2019 can obtain the application form by either downloading it from the official website or can purchase MP DMAT 2019, application brochure from various designated centers.
The application form for MP DMAT can be purchased from all participating colleges/association office on the payment of Rs. 750 through cash or Demand Draft has drawn in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal in person and by post by paying a fee of Rs.850. The candidate must completely fill the application form and send it to the admission office before the last date by registered post.
MP DMAT Important dates
Below is the list of the important dates associated with MP DMAT 2019.
- Sale of Application Form: April 2019
- Last Date of Sale of Application Form: May 2019
- Date of Examination: July 2019
- Result declaration: 3rd week of July 2019.
MP DMAT 2019 Admit Card
The candidate has to login to the official website in order to download the MP DMAT Admit card. The candidate must carry and provide MP DMAT Admit card to the invigilator at the time of the examination. If a candidate fails carry admit card, he/she will not allow appearing for the exam. Also, the candidate must retain the admit card for the complete admission procedure as he/she may be asked to provide it any stage of admission.
MP DMAT Answer Key 2019
The MP DMAT answer key is the answer solution for the questions that will appear in the MP DMAT 2019 question paper. The MP DMAT answer key will be available for download within a few days after the exam is over on the official website. The candidate will have to download the MP DMAT answer key by putting his roll number and course code on the link for downloading the answer key on the official website of the exam.
The MP DMAT answer key will aid a candidate to analyze his/her performance with the help of answer key and thus give a clear idea of their performance in the examination. Thus the candidate will be acquainted to advance his/her score in the exam and can make preparations for further admission procedure accordingly.
MP DMAT Result Cut-off
It is the minimum score in MP DMAT 2019 required for getting admission. The candidate must score above the expected cut-off in MP DMAT 2019 in order to secure his/her seat for the applied course. The cut-off is published after the declaration of the result based on the merit scored by students in the exam. The cut-off is different for MBBS and BDS courses. The candidate can look in the previous year cut-offs and get an idea of the expected cut-off this year.
MP DMAT 2019 Counselling Procedure
- The candidates are shortlisted based on their merit and if they score above the cut-off marks. The shortlisted candidates are called for the further counseling admission procedures.
- The candidate has to confirm its ranking based on merit list then has to confirm the counseling date from the official website of MP DMAT Counseling.
- The candidate has to download the call letter of the counseling from the official website and bring it at the time of counseling.
- The candidate has to decide his choice of course prior to the appearing for MP DMAT 2019 counseling, but he/she may get the course of his choice based on his/her ranking only.
- The candidate has to check the official website for the important documents he/she must carry at the time of counseling and must carry them both in original and attested form.
E-2/51 ARERA COLONY, OPP. HABIBGANJ RAILWAY STATION, BHOPAL (M.P.) TELEPHONE:- 0755 – 2460047, 2467244, 3201141, 3256198 PIN CODE:- 462016 (M.P.)
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂