In this article, we are providing the OJEE application form 2019 can fill online. Candidates can check the OJEE application form 2019 from our web page. OJEE is the Engineering college entrance examination that is conducted all through the state of Odisha.
OJEE Application form 2019
The seats are filled on the basis of the marks that are scored by the candidates on the exams so that it will best useful in getting the admission to the colleges. The cutoff mark is determined for the candidate’s qualification in the entrance examination. The OJEE Application Form 2019 will be varied for every candidate based on the categories.
How to Fill OJEE Application Form 2019
Some of the eligibility criteria for the examinations are that the candidate should be the citizen of India. The candidate must also be the domicile of Odisha state. The age limit for the examination is at least 17 years older. The candidates must not be bound by the number of attempts. The educational qualifications for applying the OJEE Application Form 2019 is the 12th class with at least 55% marks in the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Math.
With surviving all these criteria you should know How to fill the OJEE Application Form 2019. The application form will be available on the official site. The candidates who are going to apply for the OJEE can download the notification prospectus. Read the instruction carefully before applying the application form. You need to apply for the examination with the OJEE Application Form 2019 and check the eligibility criteria for OJEE 2019.
OJEE Application Form Fee 2019
The candidates should be submitted the valid details about them. The candidates need to submit their certificates at the time of the counseling process. The candidates should be advised to send the application form before the last submission date. The candidates should submit the OJEE Application Form 2019 without any discrepancy.
If the regulating board found any discrepancy in your application form, then they can take away from the admission progress. The candidates should submit the required documents, upload scanned the photo and scanned application form with the OJEE Application Form 2019. Since the admission for the engineering colleges is based on the merit marks that are obtained by the candidate in this entrance examination OJEE 2019, the candidate must study hard for getting more marks.
Online OJEE Application Form 2019
Here we are providing the simple steps to download and fill the OJEE Application Form 2019 online. If some candidates have the hesitations with the computer, then they can go behind the following instructions. You can apply for the OJEE application form with the following techniques.
- Go to official website
- Read all guidelines carefully
- Click for the OJEE 2019 Registration link
- Fill all specific details asked in the OJEE Application Form 2019
- The details must be genuine as it will be verified on the day of counseling
- A recent color size photograph in the JPEG format along with the dimensions 3.5cm x 4.5cm and the file size of 5KB to 99 KB must be posted.
- Photograph must be taken with the white background
- Candidates also need to enter the personal details with Contact details and it will be efficient for notification for the counseling dates
- The Candidates qualification details like SSC / Board / 10th / Equivalent certificate be entered exactly
- The candidate must enter the three exam centers
- Review all fields for any type of errors
- The candidate must sign the declaration details as the entered information is true before submitting the OJEE Application Form 2019
- Submit OJEE Application Form 2019 with the click option in the web page
- Pay OJEE Application Fee
- Take the printouts of OJEE Application Form 2019
- Keep the printout copy safe with you
OJEE Registration Form 2019
The candidates who like to join the engineering courses in the state must write the entrance examination for getting admission in the colleges and universities. Candidates can apply the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination in online mode only. The candidates have to pay the demand draft with the OJEE Application Form 2019.