REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria complete details is available here. All eligible Candidates can check the REAP 2019 eligibility criteria from our web page. REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria details published by the authorities and it includes all the requirements needed to get the admission to the engineering courses in the state of Rajasthan.
REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying the exam the candidate needs to understand the REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria of REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) 2019, which is one of the important factors to apply this exam.
- The REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria fixed by the authorities and it will be changed based on some criteria if the authorities make any changes they also publish details about the changes.
- To take the engineering seats the candidate need to satisfy the prescribed REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria. The admissions process based on the performance of the students and the JEE main or the twelfth class marks will be considered allotting the seats.
- The candidate always selected by based on the REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria prescribed by the authorities. To appear the exam the candidate also needs to get minimum scores in the 12th In order to take the engineering seats the candidate need to have minimum 45% in their 12th class and this percentage, varies for the PWD, SC and ST students, those students only need to have 40% of marks.
REAP 2019 Age Limit
- To apply the REAP the candidates need to have the respective age, and the authorities fix the certain limit to take the candidates.
- The candidate’s date of birth will befall on or after 1 October 1990, the age limit also varies based on the coast, for the ST, PWD, as well as ST students, need to have the date of birth of October 01, 1985.
- In general, the authorities consider the date of birth, date of birth as recorded in the certificate or the respective educational mark sheet only accepted by the authorities.
Check here REAP Eligibility Criteria 2019
Every year Rajasthan Technical University conduct the admission process for all students who are interested in making their career in engineering, pharmacy, medical & management line. The admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main score. To apply online for REAP entrance exam candidates need to know the REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
All those students who want to attend the entrance exam then you can read the full notification for checking details about REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria, age limit. All interested & eligible students join these tests by filling REAP 2019 application form via online mode before the last date.
REAP Education Qualification 2019
REAP 2019 application form will be available in the month of February 2019 the second week. We suggest to all students that, before applying must read the REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria & conditions. All those candidates who are willing to apply online for REAP 2019, and then you can check education qualification, age criteria, selection process and other important dates.
More details you can collect from the official website of REAP. If you have any queries related REAP 2019 entrance exam, REAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria, age limit then you can ask our experts. We are here to solve your queries & questions. The REAP official notification 2019 will be announced in the month of February 2019.