SRMJEEE Exam 2019 details have been announced but the SRMJEEE board. Those candidates who want to attend the exam on correct time can check the SRMJEEE 2019 from our website. SRMJEEE or SRMJEEE exam is conducted for admission to various engineering programs offered by the SRM University aims at giving a chance to meritorious students to excel in the field of engineering.
The exam takes place every year in the month of April and is conducted in both online and offline mode. Every year, many aspiring talents appear for SRMJEEE 2019. They work hard throughout the year in order to excel this examination. The competition is tough as the colleges under SRM University are well-known institutes. Various coaching classes provide assistance to the students for cracking SRMJEEE 2019. Students are free to choose the mode of examination.
The exam focusses on testing students in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. There are 35 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, each subject carrying total 105 marks. But Biology has 50 questions carrying 105 marks. Every wrong answer in either of Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics causes a deduction of 1 mark, while a wrong answer in Biology causes a deduction of 0.7 marks.
SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate aspiring to appear for the SRM University Engineering Entrance Exam – SRMJEEE 2019, must check with the basic eligibility criteria laid by the University for appearing for the exam. It should be noted that the candidate may go unnoticed at the time of application form process if he fails to fulfill any criteria.
But his candidature will be canceled in further processes and hence he won’t be considered to be eligible to sit for SRMJEEE 2019. Below is a list of the basic eligibility criteria which is mandatory for all the candidates appearing for SRMJEEE 2019.
- A student should have cleared his 12th standard examination or has passed an equivalent examination which is recognized by the state board or a known university.
- Candidates appearing for their 12th in 2019 are also eligible to apply with certain norms for their eligibility.
- The candidate should have at least 70 percent aggregate or above in PCM group i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The candidate must also have passed in all other subjects including the English language.
- The candidates who have Physics Chemistry and Biology also are eligible to apply for B-Tech.
SRMJEEE 2019 Important Dates
The notification regarding all the SRMJEEE 2019 important dates is updated regularly on the official website of SRMJEEE 2019 i.e.www.srmuniv.ac.in. The candidate has to keep a close watch on all the important dates. The candidate has to fill the online application form or the OMR application form. The cost of the application form is Rs. 900. Here is a table which will give you a clear idea of the timetable of SRMJEEE 2019
|Registration for SRMJEEE 2019 commences||November 3, 2019|
|Last date for the receipt of the application form||March 10, 2019|
|SRMJEEE Slot Booking||March 26 to 30, 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019- CBT||April 19 to 22, 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Paper pencil test||April 26, 2019|
|Declaration of the result||May 4, 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of the SRMJEEE entrance exam 2019 will be made available online few days prior to the exam. Candidates will have to download they are admitted cards by login into the official website and get them printed. Students with complete application and fulfilling eligibility criteria will only be able to download the admit card.
The candidate has to carry the admit card along with him at the tie examination without which he won’t be allowed to appear for the examination.The SRMJEEE 2019 admit card has to be retained as it is required at various stages of selection process.
SRMJEEE 2019 Answer Key
The answer key is a list of answers to all the questions that will appear in the exam. It gives the students a clear outlook about their performance in the exam and their expected SRMJEEE 2019 result. The answer key will be available on the official website according to the choice code. The students can thus download the answer key and evaluate themselves accordingly.
SRMJEEE Result 2019 Cut off
The cut-off refers to the minimum marks with the help of which a candidate can bag a seat in the SRM University for B-Tech. It gives a clear idea to the students who have appeared for SRMJEEE 2019 about their chances of getting admission in the SRM University. The cut-off is different for each course in Engineering. SRMJEEE scoring and ranking will depend on the following factors:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Availability of seats for the B-Tech program.
- Overall marks of all the aspirants, i.e. the score of the topper, the minimum rank and average marks of all the candidates.
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
- The date time of the counseling procedure will be updated on the official website. Accordingly, students will have to download their counseling letter as well as the counseling record available on the official website and be present for the SRMJEEE 2019 counselling as per their provided schedule.
- The schedule cannot be changed and the candidate has to be physically present at the time of counseling otherwise his/her seat will be given to another deserving candidate.
- After being allotted, the candidate has to pay the fees by the means of D.D drawn in favor of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
- The candidate once allotted a seat has to go for it else will lose the seat. Change, of course, is not possible and the candidate has to go for the allotted course only.
SRMJEEE Contact Details
Address: SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi Meerut Road, Pin code – 201204 Contact Number: +91-01232-234301, 302, 303, 304, 234312 Fax: +91-01232-234309, 234310 Email: [email protected]
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018