TANCET 2019 details have been announced bt the TANCET board. Those candidates who want to attend the exam on correct time can check the TANCET 2019 from our website. TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. It is an entrance exam conducted by the Anna University every year on behalf of the Tamil Nadu Government. The exam is conducted for students aiming to pursue post-graduation in M.E, M-Tech, MBA, MCA, M. Arch etc.
Self-aided colleges will also provide admissions to the students based on their TANCET score. The candidates hailing from the state of Tamil Nadu are eligible for applying for TANCET 2019. Candidates from other states can also but the admission will strictly be based on the criteria’s laid by the admission authority. Plan programs which are imparted in various colleges and university departments coming under the Anna University.
The TANCET exam is held for two hours and the syllabus is according to the course opted for. Every year, many aspirants invest their hopes in TANCET to get admissions to their desired courses offered by the Anna University. There are coaching classes which are in the race to provide the best possible guidance to the students to crack TANCET 2019.
TANCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for TANCET Exam 2019, the aspirant must be a graduate and should ensure the following criteria based on the course he/she is applying for:
The student must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum duration of three years and must have an aggregate of at least 50 % with relaxation for SC/SC up to 45 %. During the qualifying degree, the applicant must have studied Mathematics as his/her main subject.
In order to eligible for this course, the candidate must be a Bachelor in any stream with minimum 50 % marks.
The candidate must be an engineering graduate in the stream for which he has applied for TANCET 2019. The various streams covered under TANCET are Electronics and Communications, IT, Software Engineering, Chemical, Electrical, etc.
The candidate must be a Bachelor of Archaeology, Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Arts or Master of Arts, Bachelor of Planning.
The candidate must hold a degree of Bachelor in Archaeology from any of the AIIA recognized colleges or universities. The Master of Archaeology course is granted in the following disciplines like Landscape Architecture, Digital Architecture, Environmental Architecture and Real Estate Development.
TANCET 2019 Application Form
The candidates can fill the application form online or in person. For online TANCET registration, the candidate must log into www.annauniv.edu and fill the application form and provide the necessary documents. After completion of the process, the candidate must take a printout of the application.
For in-person registration, the candidates must visit the coordinating centers with the necessary documents and register. The exam fee is Rs. 500 for open and Rs. 250 for the reserved category.
TANCET 2019 Important Dates details:
- Commencement of Registration in Person or through the internet: February 2019
- Last date for Registration at Coordinating Centers and Registration through the internet: February 2019
- Last date for Spot Registration at Chennai Center and receipt of applications registered through the internet: February 2019
- Last date of Registration in Coordinating centers in Person and issue of Hall ticket: February 2019
- Last date of Registration in Chennai and issue of the Hall Ticket: March 2019
- TANCET 2019 Exam dates: March 2019
- TANCET announcement of the results: April Last week
TANCET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued I the month of February and the candidate must collect it. The candidate will be prohibited from entering as well as writing the exam in the absence of the admit card. The candidate also has to retain the admit card for future admission process.
TANCET Exam Result 2019
After the declaration of the TANCET Exam results, the merit list of candidates is created with top scorers leading the list. The cut-off is nothing but the minimum rank with the help of which the student will be eligible for admission to the applied course of interest under Anna University. Only those candidates who have marks above cut-off will be called for counseling.
TANCET 2019 Answer Key
Within few days of the conduction of the examination, the TANCET 2019 answer to the question paper is available on the official website as per the course. The candidates have to log in with their registration number and password and download the TANCET Answer 2019 as per the course they had applied for. Thus, it will be easy for them to anticipate their scores in the examination.
TANCET 2019 Counselling Procedure
The counseling procedure which is to be followed by eligible candidates is as mentioned below:
- Merit will lead to the filling of the admission seats among the applicants.
- The candidates eligible for the counseling procedure must make sure they provide the necessary documents during the procedure.
- The result of the counseling will be available on the official website of TANCET 2019 for students to check.
The counseling fee isRs 5,300 for general category. But for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to the state of Tamil Nadu, the fee is Rs 1,150
TANCET 2019 Documents required
The candidates must provide following documents:
- TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, and yearly or semester wise mark sheets of the bachelor’s degree.
- Community Certificate for candidates belonging to BC / BCM / MBC / SC / SCA / ST castes.
- Domicile certificate (If applicable).
- Certificate issued by District Medical Board for Differently Able candidates (if Applicable).
- Self-addressed stamped envelope for counseling call letter.
- Self-addressed stamped acknowledgment card
RMET Contact Details:
The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) Centre for Entrance Examinations Anna University Chennai – 600 025
website: https: //www.educationgod.in
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂