Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test 2019
TMISAT 2019 exam will be conducted by Tolani Maritime Institute, Check TMISAT 2019 syllabus, exam date, application form, answer key, admit card, result and cut off from here. The Tolani Maritime Institute is one of the world class institutes in the field of Marine Technology. It provides training and education to marine engineers and the nautical officers. The institute comprises of a 100-acre residential campus at TMI Induri.
TMISAT 2019 Application form
The courses will start at the TMI campus in August 2019. The candidates can apply for TMISAT 2019 at the website of the Institute. He has to obtain good rank and marks to qualify for the Institute.
The courses at TMI are purely residential and the candidates have to live in the residential campus till they complete the course. They cannot have automobiles at the campus. They can have bicycles. Most of the TMI students get placed within the third year of study by MNC’s and other companies in the campus placement procedure.
TMISAT 2019 Important date
- Availability of admission on the TMI website- 1st week of January 2019
- Last date for submission of TMISAT 2019 online form- last week May 2019
- TMISAT 2019 exam date at the national centers: 1st /2nd week of May 2019.
- The conductance of TMISAT at Induri- From June 2019.
TMISAT 2019 Eligibility in B.Tech.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 60 % marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in aggregate, in his 12th standard examination from a board recognized by the Central Government of India.
- The candidate must also have studied English in class 10th and 12th and should have obtained at least 50% of marks in either 10th or 12th Standard English examination.
- Apart from academic qualification, the candidate must also possess temperamental suitability for the career in the sea, strong communication skills, physical fitness, leadership qualities and aptitude for scientific concepts.
- The candidate admissions will be done on the basis of his 12th standard exam performance, his performance in TMISAT 2019 and also in the interview.
- The TMISAT 2019 fee is Rs. 1000. It can be paid through DD or Pay order.
- The candidates have to first register on TMI website. They must have an email id for the registration. They should then fill the details in the online application form correctly, preview it, download the hard copy/printout of the form and send the form to the address along with the necessary documents and Fee Demand Draft to the address given below:
Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon – Chakan Road
Pune – 410 507
- A candidate who has applied for B.Tech. Maritime Engineering Course can switch to B.Tech nautical engineering course if he qualifies in TMISAT 2019. He must pass the stringent physical fitness test for B.Tech. Nautical Engineering. He must have 6/6 vision, at least 175-centimeter height and should possess all other physical fitness requirements as specified in TMISAT 2019 application form and website.
TMISAT 2019 Syllabus
TMI also has a campus at Mumbai. By completing the sea career courses viz. B.Tech. Nautical Technology and B.Tech. Marine Engineering at Tolani Maritime Institute, a candidate is able to pursue the career in seafaring. Such officers and engineers are offered excellent perks, salaries, and privileges in their jobs. The courses offered at the institute include B.Tech. in Marine Engineering and B.Tech. in Nautical Technology.
The 11th and 12th standard physics, chemistry, and mathematics syllabus of CBSE, New Delhi is the syllabus for TMI SAT. The test will also contain questions on analytical and logical reasoning and English grammar and vocabulary. Their will be negative marking for questions in mathematics and physics under TMISAT 2019. For other questions, there will be no negative marking. The test is of 2-hour duration and is completed in 1 sitting. The candidate can only appear for the test once in a year.
TMISAT 2019 exam type
The online test of TMISAT 2019 will be a multiple choice, short answer /objective type of examination. It will cover the subjects including physics, mathematics, chemistry language skills, reasoning and problem-solving skills. The candidate’s subject knowledge, general knowledge personality traits, and reasoning abilities will also be tested.
Scholarships offered for the marine engineering courses
The top ranking candidates are eligible for TMI scholarships. The scholarships range from Rs. 40000 to Rs. 100000 depending on the rank of the candidate in TMISAT 2019. There are many other scholarships as well.
TMISAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of TMISAT 2019 will be uploaded on the website of TMI. The candidate can download the admit card and appear for the exam at their respective test centers. Only those candidates will be issued admit cards who have filled the application forms correctly and have deposited the requisite fee.
TMISAT 2019 Answer Key
The candidate must have the thorough knowledge of his 11th and 12th standard syllabus of physics, mathematics, and chemistry. He must also study English and analytical reasoning well. The coaching institutes that offer specialized coaching program for B.Tech. The course can provide coaching for TMISAT 2019. The candidate has to additionally study analytical reasoning and English (grammar and vocab.)
TMISAT 2019 Result
The result of TMISAT will be available on the website of the Institute. The candidates can appear for TMI counseling once they have cleared the TMISAT 2019. They must also pass the physical fitness test. The physical fitness test is of the higher standard for B.Tech. Nautical Engineering.
TMISAT 2019 Selection list
The candidates who are able to file their application form before April 2019 will have to face the online test and interview in the 1st or 2nd week of May 2019. The examination centers include Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Dehradun, Lucknow, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ranchi and Bangalore.
The candidates who fill applications between 21st April and 30th May will be directly called to the TMI campus in the month of June 2019. They will have to undergo an online test there.
TMISAT 2019 Personal interview
The board of interview will consist of educators as well as maritime professionals. They will access the applicant’s leadership potential, his communication skills, thought clarity and reasoning abilities. There will be a special emphasis on the extra-curricular activities taken by a candidate in his schooling.
TMISAT contact details
Tolani Maritime Institute, 149-151, Sher-E-Punjab Society, Off Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 093 Website: http://www.tolani.edu/ Go to Homepage
Thanks for visiting Education God. Subscribe to our website or like our Facebook page to get continuous updates about the exam you care for 🙂