Uttrakhand Pre Medical Test 2019
The Uttrakhand Pre Medical Test is conducted by the Govind Ballabh Pant Agriculture and Technology University. The University is located at Pant Nagar, Nainital. Through the UPMT admissions to medical i.e. MBBS and dental BDS seats is done in top most government medical colleges of Uttrakhand. The Uttrakhand Pre Medical Test is a state level exam. Candidates who have cleared there 12th standard exams can apply for the UPMT.
The fee for studying at government institutions is very low in comparison to other institutions. A candidate must obtain good marks/rank in the UPMT 2019 exam in order to study the desired course at desired college. The UPMT 2019 exam is proposed to be held in the month of May. The session of the medical courses viz. MBBS and BDS will start tentatively in the month of August 2019. There is a state quota and a national quota that is followed by the Govind Ballabh Pant University at the time of Counseling.
UPMT 2019 application form
- The UPMT application form is available at various GPO’s in Uttrakhand. The Grand Post offices are located in all major cities of Uttrakhand. The candidate has to visit the post office and purchase the application form.
- After purchasing the application form from GPO, the candidate must fill all the necessary details in the form, paste his/her photograph and sign it. The filled in application form along with other documents has to be sent to the address mentioned in the form.
- The application fee for UPMT 2019 application form is Rs 1700 for OBC and General Category candidates. and Rs 1200 for SC and ST candidates. Processing charges are Rs. 40.
The UPMT 2019 Application form is available at following GPO’s
- Uttar kashi
Outside Uttrakhand, the UPMT 2019 application form is available at the GPO’s of New Delhi and Lucknow
UPMT 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility for candidates to apply for UPMT 2019 is as follows.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years of age but not more than 25 years of age.
- The candidate must have passed the 12 standard examinations from a government recognized board with PCB group i.e. he/she must have passed the 12th standard exam with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology. He/she must have also have studied English in +2 standard.
- The candidate must have passed each of the above mentioned subjects individually. He/she must have also obtained at least 50% marks (for general category candidates) in aggregate in physic, chemistry and biology/biotechnology. The lower percentage limit for SC, ST and OBC candidates is 45%.
- Candidates who are permanent residents of Uttrakhand/ are domiciles of Uttrakhand can appear in the UPMT 2019 exam and enjoy the privileges of State Quota. A candidate must also have studied and passed his/her 10th and 12th board examinations from a school in Uttrakhand to be eligible for state quota. The school and the board must be recognized by the Govt. of Uttrakhand/Central Govt. OF India.
UPMT 2019 reservation in seats
There are seats reserved in the UPMT medical colleges for SC, ST and OBC categories. Thus, at the time of counseling the seats will be filled according to the educational reservation guidelines of state/central government.
UPMT 2019 question paper pattern
UPMT consists of objective answer types question on subjects Physics, Biology and Chemistry. There will be 50 questions from each subject. The duration of the UPMT 2019 exam will be 3 hours.
UPMT 2019 Important dates Tentative
The tentative diary of events for UPMT 2019 is given below.
- Start date of selling of UPMT 2019 at post offices (GPO) of Uttarakhand- ___ February 2019
- Last date for purchasing application forms- _____ April 2019
- Date of UPMT 2019 examination Last week May 2019
- Declaration of UPMT 2019 merit list- _____May 2019.
UPMT 2019 Admit Card
The UMPT 2019 admit card will have the details like candidate’s name, examination center’s name, roll number, exam timing details etc. The admit card must be carried to examination center in order to appear in the test.
UPMT 2019 reading material
UPMT question paper may consist of 50 questions each in physics, chemistry, and biology. It will be based on the syllabus of these subjects that the candidates have studied in their 10+ 2 standards. Some mock tests for the exam are available at the website links given below.
Aspirants must study their + 2 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology by heart to qualify in the UPMT 2019 and to obtain good rank. They can also study at specialized coaching institutes and get study material and specialized coaching by experts.
UPMT 2019 examination centers
The UPMT examination centers are located in Almora, Dehradun, Srinagar and Rishikesh.
UPMT 2019 and AIPMT 2019
The 2 medical colleges of Uttrakhand which participate in AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test conducted by CBSE) are the VCSG G M S and RI medical college, Pauri and the GMC medical College, Haldwani. Admission of candidates to these colleges depends on their performance in AIPMT exam.
Note: UPMT or Uttarakhand PMT exam is now replaced with AIPMT exam… All Details are provided in reference of AIPMT exam.
UPMT 2019 Contact Details
To The Secretary ACEE, Seema Dental College & Hospital P.O. Pashulok, Rishikesh Uttarakhand Phone No.: 0135-2454440,2453465 Fax No.: 0135-2453743 Email:[email protected], Website : http://aceeindia.org/Web/Index.html Go to Homepage
Latest posts by Narayan Shashtri (see all)
- MH CET 2019 result declaration date, time & result links - Sep 22, 2018
- MH CET 2019 Application form MBA/ MBBS/ Engineering - Sep 21, 2018
- How to crack MH CET | MHT CET preparation 10 tips - Sep 21, 2018