VITEEE, Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted by the VIT University. VITEEE 2019 examination is conducted to offer engineering degree courses at its campus in Vellore which is located in the state of Tamil Nadu in India. VIT is one of the most prestigious engineering institutes. It is ranked among the top 10 engineering institutes of the country.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must be eligible to appear for the examination, if they are not, then it is impossible to take the examination. Below is the detailed information regarding VITEEE 2019 eligibility criteria as proposed by the University of VIT. The information mentioned below resembles the VITEEE 2019 eligibility criteria for examination. If the criteria see any changes, the information will be duly updated.
Note: Applicant must be a Resident of India or Non-Residential Indian to appear for the examination.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Qualifications
Candidates must be qualified to appear for the examination. The required qualifications are as follows
- Those who wish to appear for VITEEE 2019 should qualify any one of the examinations below
- 10+2 examination of Higher Secondary conducted by the state board, CBSE (Delhi), The Council of Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE, Delhi)
- 2-year pre-university examination or Intermediate conducted by a recognized board or university
- They must possess high school certificate examination of Cambridge University. Or have a Diploma of International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
- Candidate’s date of birth must be after July 1, 1994
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who wish to apply for VITEEE examination in 2019 should have scored an aggregate 60% in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in their 12th class
For candidates from the below categories, the average marks in PCB/PCM in 12th class should be 50%
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST category
- Candidates who hail from Jammu and Kashmir, North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Assam, Sikkim, Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram, and Meghalaya
These are the VITEEE 2019 eligibility criteria conditions.
The entire student should verify their eligibility to appear in the VITEEE 2019 entrance test before making an other online application. Students can download official information brochure from the official website of VIT University to get the complete information regarding VITEEE 2019 eligibility criteria. However, we are hereby providing relevant details regarding VITEEE 2019 eligibility criteria 2019. In order to check the eligibility criteria, you can read the information brochure carefully.
Proper guidelines will be provided for the students so that it will be useful for choosing the right course in the best manner. An eligibility criterion contains important details like age limit, application fee, selection procedure and other required details. Read all details from our website by visiting the VIT University website.
Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria first and then go ahead for applying online. Based on the facts and information available, the following eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled. The selection of the candidates depends on merit list prepared by the VIT University on the basis of performance. From our web page, students can download official notification in pdf file and read all instructions related to VIT Engineering Entrance exam. If face any kind of difficulty to check the eligibility criteria then you can share with our experts.